Â A healthy dog makes a happy dog!
Diatomaceous Earth Biscuits is the perfect snack to promote digestive health. Vondi’s Jenny Morris Diatomaceous Earth Biscuits are a healthy treat for your dogs. It will keep your pet’s system free from parasites. Formulated by one of South Africa’s most popular celebrity chefs.
- Use as an in-between snack or to celebrate good behaviour
- Contains no sugar, dairy, colourants or preservatives
- Healthy biscuits that are tasty and affordable
- Diatomaceous Earth is an effective natural de-wormer as well as a parasite cleanser
- Diatomaceous Earth also attracts and absorbs bad bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, food additives, artificial hormones, heavy metals, drug residues, viruses and toxins
- Also helps excrete these toxins
- Contains an array of trace minerals to nourish your pet, of which one is Silica – for strong and flexible joints, glowing skin, coat health, stronger hair and bones
- All-natural: Free from preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours, milk or sugar
- Non-allergenic for pets with allergies or digestive problems
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Home-made chicken and veggie stock, fresh herbs, whole wheat flour, cornflour and Diatomaceous Earth.
- Treat your dogs to show them, healthy love, reward their good behaviour, or just because you can’t help seeing them bounce with joy from the good taste!
VONDI’S is a well-loved holistic pet brand that is passionate about using only natural ingredients across their range of food, treats and pet health remedies. Started as a family business, they have built up a loyal following over more than 16 years and would be a valuable addition to your offering!
Disclaimer:Â All products promoted on the FeelgoodÂ Health website have a strict ingredient policy and are chosen because they are good for your pet AND the environment. All health information is for educational purposes only and should not replace the services of a professional veterinarian. Natural medicines haveÂ not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.