Â A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Help keep intestinal parasites in check, including roundworms, pinworms and tapeworms with Raw Love Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. This remedy has many health benefits for your pets.Â Diatomaceous Earth is used for body detox as well as to eliminate worms and external pet parasites. It is a very rich source of silica, which promotes healthy tendons, cartilage, blood vessels and bones.
- Natural de-wormer, detoxifier and internal parasite cleanser (dewormer)
- Kills ticks and fleas naturally without harming your pet
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Combats arthritis and joint pain and improves skin and coat condition
- pH alkaliniser and blood cleanser
- Sun and air-dried to retain natural goodness
- Simply add to food
- 100% organic Diatomaceous Earth.Â OMRI listed (Organic Material Review Institute)
Directions for use:
- Sprinkle over your pet’s food daily for best results or rub on the coat to control ticks and fleas.
Internal Parasite Control
Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth over your petâ€™s food once daily for 30 days, then continue treatment only as needed.
- Kittens: Â½ tsp
- Cats: 1 tsp
- Puppies: Â½ â€“ 1 tsp
- Dogs under 15kg: 1 tsp
- Dogs over 15kg : 1 tbsp
External Parasite Control
For best results, treat all affected areas of the home (bedding, furniture, carpets etc.) at the same time you treat your pet for fleas and ticks. That way, you can ensure youâ€™ll be eliminating larvae and eggs as well as the adult fleas and ticks.
- Apply to your petâ€™s coat once a week for a month, and then as needed
- Use a brush or comb to gently work the powder into your petâ€™s fur, concentrating on problem areas
- Be careful to avoid your petâ€™s eye area. Gloves are recommended
- Dust your petâ€™s bedding and sleeping areas with Diatomaceous Earth as well
- Dust any bedding, furniture, carpeting or other areas of the home. Leave for 24 hours before vacuuming
- Kills adult fleas and ticks within 72 hours of contact
More information on Diatomaceous Earth
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a fine rock powder made up of tiny fossilised marine organisms known as diatoms. These tiny fossils are made of silica, which is safe for mammals, but kills pests like ticks and fleas within 72 hours; DE does this by breaking down the insectsâ€™ exoskeletons and drying them out.
Many commercial tick and flea treatments can actually do more harm than good. Packed with harsh synthetics, they can be toxic to you and your pets. Raw Love Diatomaceous Earth on the other hand simply dries out fleas and ticks without affecting your beloved animals. The product is OMRI listed (Organic Material Review Institute), and 100% safe.
Youâ€™ll find no harmful synthetic ingredients in Diatomaceous Earth; it can even be sprinkled around your home and garden to get rid of bed bugs, slugs and all sorts of unwelcome critters. This is multi-purpose natural pest control at its best.
Disclaimer:Â This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.