Â All-natural ear cleanser for your pets
With a gentle wipe, Pets Ear Cleanser by Natura will safely clean your pet’s ears while relieving the discomfort of itchy, smelly as well as dirty ears. This cleanser has soothing natural ingredients that will condition and moisturizeÂ your pets ear canal, helping to treat minor fungal and bacterial ear infections as well as prevent future ear infections.
- 100% natural ingredients -Â contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Cleans and relieves the discomfort of itchy, smelly and dirty ears
- Safely removes ear wax, debris and unpleasant odours
- Regular use helps to keep pet ears infection-free
- Safe, non-toxic and non-irritating
- Safe for dogs and cats with allergies and sensitive ears
- Soothing organic oils, Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel combine to create a healthy ear environment
- Gentle enough to use daily if you need to, as well as after swimming and baths
- Clean, non-sticky ingredients
- Eco-friendly, Chemical and Alcohol-free
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel (non-alcohol), Grapeseed Oil, Calendula Extract, Coconut based cleaning agents, Glycerin, Rosemary Essential Oils
How to Use:
Shake well. Squeeze onto a cotton ball and gently clean ear and ear canal. If it is needed, apply generously to fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the canal for 30-60 seconds to loosen wax. Attempt to clean the ear with a clean cotton ball. Let your dog shake his or her head after cleaning. Donâ€™t forget to reward with a treat! Repeat 2â€“3 times a week as needed or after swimming or bathing. Do not use the same cotton ball or swab in each ear. Never insert swabs or sharp objects into the petâ€™s ears. This product is for use in the ear only. Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eye, flush with water. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place. Keep out of reach of children
Disclaimer:Â This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.Â