There’s an easy way to speed up business-critical workloads that cripple on hard drives: The Micron® 5200 series of SATA SSDs. Engineered on industry-leading 64-layer 3D NAND, the Micron 5200 SSD delivers best-in-class performance and capacity on the same proven architecture as the 5100 series. Designed for virtualized server workloads that power your business, such as OLTP, BI/DSS, VDI, block/object, and media streaming, the low-latency Micron 5200 SSD eliminates storage bottlenecks with fast, consistent performance — and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Micron ECO Series ≤1 DWPD
- Flex Capacity
- AES 256-bit encryption
- TCG Enterprise configurability
- Power loss protection for data in-flight
- End-to-end enterprise data path protection
- Secure firmware
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Easy to install (hot pluggable)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- Capacity¹: 480GB
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- NAND: Micron 64-layer 3D TLC NAND
- Encryption: AES 256-bit (TCG Enterprise options available)
- Seq Read (MB/s)²: 540
- Seq Write (MB/s)²: 385
- Random Read (kIOPS)³: 81
- Random Write (kIOPS)³: 33
- Endurance (TBW in PB): 0.87
- MTTF (Million Hours): 3
- UBER: <1 sector per 10¹⁷ bits read
- Power Consumption:
- Seq Write: 3.6W MAX
- Seq Read: 3.0W MAX
- Idle: 1.5W
- Temperature (operating): 0-70°C
- Shock (operating): 1500G, duration 0.5ms
- Vibration (operating): 5-800Hz at 3.13g
- Size: 10.04 x 6.98 x 0.7 cm
- Weight: <70g
1. Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. 128KB transfer size, steady state.
3. 4KB transfer size, steady state.
What’s In The Box:
Micron 5200 ECO 480GB 2.5″ SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising from the use of any Micron
products, including those products that incorporate any of the mentioned security features.