Learn your ABC’s like a pro!
With 26 pieces, this wooden Alphabet Sound Puzzle by Melissa & Doug will help your toddlerÂ pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly in the puzzle board. It includes animated pictures beneath the puzzle pieces to strengthen the relationship between the letters and their sounds as well as raisedÂ pieces for little hands to grasp.Â Not only will this puzzle help withÂ auditory processing but develop fine motor skills too.
- 26 wooden letter pieces
- See and hear the alphabetÂ
- Slightly raised pieces for easy grasping
- Includes light-activated sensors
- Requires AAA batteries (not included)
- Approx. product dimension:Â 10″ x 0.8″ x 13.5″Â Â
- Age 3 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Fix-It: Place pieces in alphabetical order except for a few letters. Ask kids to “fix” the alphabet
- How Many Words: Have kids pick a piece then think of as many words as they can that start with that letter
- Spell It: Sing the alphabet song, stopping every few letters. Have kids place the letter in the puzzle that comes next
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.