A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood Worm Dr Pets is a 100% natural remedy containing herbal as well as homeopathic ingredients. This remedy is ideal for the healthy as well as effective expulsion of intestinal parasites such as roundworm and tapeworm.Â
Containing herbs specially chosen for their known antiparasitic, antiseptic as well as bactericidal properties, Worm Dr. can help to rid unhealthy infestations of internal parasites, with no side effects. In addition, Worm Dr. also helps to cleanse the system as well as contains herbs with antifungal properties. Thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which compromise health and weaken immune functioning.
Worm Dr can safely be used for people and for animals.
- 50ml Bottle
- Ideal for dogs and cats
- Expels internal parasites such as roundworm and tapeworm
- Restores digestive health after the parasitic infection
- Calms and soothes the digestive system
- Reduces parasite-related problems such as restlessness and malnutrition
- Cleanses and detoxes the digestive system and improves digestive functioning
- Reduces the symptoms of flatulence, nausea and bloating
- Feelgood remedies areÂ animal-cruelty free and not tested on animalsÂ
- Made in SA
- Glycorrhiza Glabra (licorice root),Â Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony),Â Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow),Â Artemesia Africana (Wormwood or Wilde-Als),Â Chamomilla (30C),Â Cina (30C),Â Ethanol (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.Â All Feelgood Pets remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals.Â
How do I use:Â Â
The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
To be taken 2-3 times per day for four days at the following dosage:
- Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops
- Medium dogs: 5 drops
- Large dogs: 8-10 drops
Repeat after two weeks
***Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Â This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Â