Â A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) areÂ uncomfortable and extremely painful and can be caused by a bacterial infection, urolithiasis or a change in urinary pH that may cause inflammation of the bladder wall.Â Feelgood Pets UTI-Free is safe as well as an effective treatment of urinary tract and bladder infections. This remedy comes in tiny granules and is also easy to administer to pets.Â This remedy prompts reducing or eliminating the need for repeat antibiotic treatment.
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for dogs and cats
- Naturally treats the symptoms of urinary tract infectionsÂ
- Maintains urinary tract as well as bladder health
- Prevents recurring UTI’s as well as bladder infections
- Soothes the discomfort of cystitis (bladder infection)
- Reduces or eliminates the need for antibiotics
- Feelgood remedies areÂ animal-cruelty free and not tested on animalsÂ
- Locally manufactured
- Berberis (D3),Â Cantharis (6C),Â Staphysagris (6C),Â Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.Â Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:Â
Tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.Â
- Cats and small dogs: Large pinch of granulesÂ
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinchesÂ
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granulesÂ
Acute Conditions:Â Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses a day or until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer two to three times daily for at least 7 days more or for as long as is necessary.
Chronic UseÂ (for animals with recurring UTI-infections): Two doses of UTI-Free daily to maintain urinary tract health.
Â This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.