Â A calm pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood PetCalm assists in calming dogs and cats naturally. Feelgood PetCalmÂ is a natural pet remedy which contains 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their calming and soothing effect. It can be used regularly to help anxious or highly strung pets – or as needed for occasional help during stressful situations, such as during thunderstorms, fireworks, domestic stress, pet shows – or even a visit to the vet.
As a natural remedy,Â PetCalmÂ has no risk of unwanted side effects or addiction and can be safely used by animals of all ages and sizes.Â
- 20g bottle
- Homeopathic remedy quickly calms anxious, stressed and highly strung pets
- Treats anxiety in pets or soothes those with nervous dispositions
- Helps your pet cope during times of domestic stress (moving house, new baby, new extension)
- To reduce distress during Halloween, fireworks, thunderstorms, trips to the vet and other frightening occasions
- For pets with a history of abuse or rescue pets adjusting to a new home
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animalsÂ
- Locally manufacturedÂ Â
PetCalmÂ contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic pet-friendly dosage:
- Scutellaria (D3),Â Passiflora (D3),Â Kali phos (6C),Â Arg nit. (30C),Â Sucrose (Inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.Â Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
PetCalmÂ comes in dissolvable granule form. Simply sprinkle on the back of the tongue and leave to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.Â
- Cats and small dogs: Large pinchÂ
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinchesÂ
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 capÂ
Preventative:Â Two to three doses dailyÂ
Acute:Â Administer hourly until symptoms subside
Â This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Â