Â A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood Pets C-Caps contains a combination of especially selected as well as highly respected herbs known for their anti-tumour propertiesÂ and their ability toÂ optimise immune functioning.Â Used for centuries in traditional medicine, many of these herbs have been subjected to clinical research. Thereby confirming their ability to slow down the spread of cancer to surrounding cells, retard the growth of malignant tumours as well as strengthen a compromised immune system.
It is recommended that C-Caps be used as supportive therapy in the overall cancer treatment programme of your pet.
- 60 Vegan Capsules
- 100% herbal
- Helps in the prevention and also the treatment of cancer
- Slows down the spread of cancer cells to surrounding tissue
- Improves compromised immune systems
- Accelerates healing and relieves fatigue
- Strengthens the lymphatic system to decrease toxin build-up and promotes waste elimination
- Improves liver functioning for optimum health
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animalsÂ
- Locally made
- Astragalus membranaceous,Â Viscum album (Mistletoe),Â Echinacea purpurea,Â Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha),Â Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle),Â Uncaria tormentosa (Cat’s Claw),Â Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
How do I use:Â
Used preventatively or as part of a cancer treatment programme,Â C-CapsÂ may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
- Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily
- Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily
Caution:Â Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Â This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Â