Â A relaxed pet is a happy pet!
This remedy helps pets enjoy the company of humans and other pets. FeelgoodPets Aggression Formula is a homeopathic remedy for pets who show symptoms of aggressive behaviour. Use to calm anxious, aggressive as well as highly strung or jealous animals. It reduces aggression levels and related problem behaviour. Usually, underlying reasons for aggressive behaviourÂ include fear, insecurity, stress, problems relating to breeding, jealousy, past abuse, illness and pain.
- 20g Bottle
- 100%Â natural ingredients
- Reduces biting, scratching and aggression in animals
- Calms highly strung and stressed pets or those with a history of abuse
- Relaxes and calms your pet when introducing a new baby or animal to the family
- Soothes anxiety, restlessness and agitation
- Excellent general tonic for the nervous system
- Feelgood Pets remedies are not tested on animals and are animal-cruelty free
- LocallyÂ produced
- Scutellaria (D3),Â Chamomilla (D3),Â Belladonna (30C),Â Arsen Alb (30C),Â Hepar sulph (30C),Â Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
Aggression FormulaÂ comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and leave to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food.Â Â
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily.
- Cats and small dogs: 1 pinch
- Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 capful
Â This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Â