Calms nerves during nicotine withdrawal!
Triple Complex NicoTonic by Feelgood Health is ideal forÂ people who are trying to give up smoking.Â With ingredients chosen toÂ support the health & functioning of the nervous system, this tonic helps to soothe the nerves and reduce the restlessness and irritability associated with nicotine withdrawal.
- 180 tablets
- Helps you stop smoking
- Treatment for the ‘short fuse’ syndrome (frequently associated with nicotine withdrawal)
- Helps to prevent headaches, irritability, temper outbursts and restlessness
- Ensures a calmer and more successful path to a cigarette-free life
- Helps the body to retain balance after the stress of nicotine and drug withdrawal
- Safe for use by all ages, including during pregnancy
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist
- Locally manufacturedÂ
Triple Complex NicoTonicÂ contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
Nat phos (D6),Â Kali phos (D6),Â Nat mur (D6),Â Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Triple Complex NicoTonicÂ comes in small sucking tablets which are placed under the tongue to dissolve.
First few weeks of stopping smoking:Â Use as a daily supplement. Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue or chew in the mouth three times daily. During times of stress or when withdrawal symptoms are acute, the frequency of dosage can be increased to up to every 30 minutes.
After the first few weeks: Use first thing in the morning and then as needed throughout the day
***Because tissue salts improve cellular functioning and assist with absorption, they are frequently recommended asÂ companion remediesÂ to other natural medicines. Triple Complex NicoTonic is recommended as part of a stop smoking regime, along withÂ Crave RxÂ andÂ MindSoothe.